Offering you everything you need to thrive as a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP)
I'm Julie Bjelland, a psychotherapist, author, and founder of Sensitive Empowerment. As a specialist in the field of high sensitivity, I have helped thousands of highly sensitive people (HSPs) around the world reduce their challenges, access their fullest potential, and discover their balance, inner strength, and significant value.
Why You Should Join Us
Sensitive people are like orchids -- with the right conditions, we can bloom brilliantly. You are needed in the world, and I want to guide and support you to live to your highest potential.
Here you will learn about yourself and your needs, understand the trait of high sensitivity, grow in a supportive space, and connect in meaningful ways to other highly sensitive people.
I have studied and researched this trait for years. I've infused into this group everything that works to reduce the challenges of being sensitive and increases the positives.
By joining this group, you'll get to participate in HSP-focused live Q&As, videos, podcasts, articles, special guest speakers, and regular self-care + self-love reminders. All of this will help to calm your nervous system and optimize your daily experience in the world.
You'll learn about your brain differences, why your nervous system is often over-activated, and what to do about it. This information will help your mind and body feel more balanced energy, joy, peace, resilience, patience, calm, and fuller access to your positives and gifts.
Engage in wonderfully deep conversations and connections with other HSPs with similar experiences and interests. It feels good to be surrounded by kind, compassionate, and supportive HSPs and feel understood and validated. I’ve had so many HSPs say this is the first time they truly understood, accepted, and loved themselves.
You can transform, love yourself authentically, feel balanced in the world, increase your creativity, and move from surviving to thriving. Imagine what your life could be if you could thrive and bloom brilliantly in the world. ❤
Find your authentic self here as you join your unique tribe and transform toward living your fullest and best life as an HSP.
Transform With Support & Connection
- Receive support, validation, encouragement, understanding, inspiration, insight and knowledge
- Feel a sense of belonging and connection with like minded HSP peers
- Share and celebrate connection and growth
- Feel safe to be yourself and connect deeply and authentically
- Enjoy a positive space with wonderful, creative, empathetic, understanding and compassionate HSPs
- We rise by lifting each other up
- Learn from each other and get inspired to shine your brightest
- Widen your support system and develop genuine HSP friendships with others who understand your experience in the world
Included Trainings & Offerings
- Regular tips and strategies to cope with overwhelm and emotional overload and how to thrive as a sensitive person in a busy, modern world
- Live Q&A to gain knowledge and learn more about yourself
- Self-care tips to support your sensitive nervous system
- How to set healthy boundaries and say no without guilt
- How to tell others about the trait
- HSP referral list within the community -- find an HSP doctor, HSP mental health practitioner, or other HSP healer
- Learn how to advocate for your needs
- Empowerment and leadership mentoring
- How to decrease stress, anxiety, and overwhelm and access more of your gifts
Free Trainings to Learn From Amazing HSP Guests Presenters
- Stress, Anxiety & Insomnia, Understanding and Supporting the Highly Sensitive Nervous System with HSP Naturopathic Dr. Julia Hipp
- The Coming Evolution from “Highly Sensitive” into High Sensory Intelligence and What is Really Possible for Us as HSPs with Willow McIntosh, Founder of Inluminance
- Intro to Herbal Self-Care for the HSP with Herbalist Natalia Karoway
- HSPs in Leadership & Energy Medicine & Body Wisdom & Working With Spirit with Alison Palmer PhD
- Grounding for Greatness with HSP Life Coach, Leah Walsh
- Caring for Your Highly Sensitive Body: Avoiding Pain, Tension And Stress When The World Is Too Much with Sukie Baxter, an HSP Posture and Movement Specialist
- The Gift of Ayurveda to Reduce Over-Stimuli for Highly Sensitive Adults, Teens, and Kids with Ayurvedic Health Practitioner Rose Carrol
- Activate the Power of Your Emotional Strength With Melissa Jean, MSW
- Guided Meditation for HSPs with HSP Art Therapist/Educator, Bridget Woodward
- Shifting from Overstimulation to Sensitive Sanctuary:
The Importance of our Physical Environments with HSP Designer Bevin Niemann
- Become a Highly Sensitive Superhero: Building the Foundation with Health Educator Leah Burkhart
- How to Recognize and Avoid Overwhelm as an HSP and as a Parent of an HSP with Becky Howie, LPC
What HSPs Are Saying About Our Community
"I’m learning something new and useful every day and I realize I’m not alone! It’s the most comforting feeling. There are others like me who get it! Thank you for all of your hard work putting this together."
- "This HSP community offers an abundance of inspiration and encouragement, valuable information, heartfelt sharing, and many unfolding possibilities. I also appreciate Julie’s compassionate, motivational and inclusive leadership."
- "This is honestly a place I so look forward to coming every single day now. When we talk about self-care and our “wins,“ I have to add this space to my self care and make time for it every single day. I often feel rushed and that I don’t have time but I decided to make time for it because it feels like coming home to a place with no judgment and I feel calm when I am here."
- "Julie, you are amazing! The people you are bringing together are so beautiful and intelligent. I'm blessed to have stumbled on you and your vast network to help me thrive. I'm SUPER excited to learn from your (our) Herbalist."
- "I really enjoy being able to connect with other HSPs and have a safe space to be myself."
- "The group is far more calm than other HSP groups online where HSP's like me can feel overwhelm quite easily. Being hosted by a medical professional with HSP expertise makes this group like no other HSP resource. There's lots of info to learn and benefit from, right here in one, supportive and nurturing group."
- "I’ve been loving it actually. It’s been great to interact with everyone here. And come to think of it, it’s become one of my primary go-to’s when I need to decompress."
- "I like that I know there is a safe space to express myself as an empowered HSP. The information and reminders support me in taking care of myself with a sensitivity trait. Hearing others experiences also normalises how I may feel and experience some situations. I am still exploring the different topics and thank you for creating this space. I am definitely being more of an advocate and sharing what I am learning about the HSP trait where possible."
"This space continues to feel so supportive and refreshing...especially after being on FB. It is a different kind of space altogether. Thanks for the loving and calm energy that is so accessible here."
"I personally am finding it to be a fantastic source of validation and information. Thanks again for hosting this."
"I find it a peaceful and safe place to hang out for a while. It’s also very validating and uplifting. 💛"
"Hi Julie, so glad to be a part of this HSP community and thank you for making this possible. It's so good to feel there is always support and connection with like minded people. Looking forward to the future."
Join Other HSPs on a Sensitive Empowerment Journey
and Transform Your Life
Where are you and where would you like to be?
What intentional steps are you taking to reach your fullest, authentic and empowered self?
Everyone in your life benefits when you are empowered.
This is a subscription-based group. The fees help us to keep spammers out, pay for the ad-free platform, moderation to keep this space supportive and safe, and tech needs involved in hosting this community. You can cancel anytime on the monthly plan, but I think you will want to stay in this supportive space, filled with kind and loving HSPs like you. ❤️
You deserve a safe, supportive space like this away from the distractions and chaos of social media.
Reach Sensitive Empowerment. Honor Yourself and the World!
Choose your membership plan below.